You Deserve More
Discover a Company That Delivers
When choosing who to create a professional relationship with, it’s important that they’re a reputable organization. Legitimacy is created through actions, results, and consistency. There are too many contractor horror stories in the world and we’re here to eliminate them through providing a better experience.
You benefit from working with an organization who delivers results instead of lip-service. No other landscape or outdoor living company in the region has the same legitimacy proving pedigree we do. Why? Because we believe you deserve better than mediocre.
Awards are an easy way to decipher if a landscape company is legitimate. Just like being “Featured”, be wary of companies who claim to be “Award-Winning” with very few real awards.
We were honored in 2019 to become Kansas City’s first luxury residential outdoor living company to win not one, but two national awards against companies all over the nation in the luxury design/build category. For the first and only time in Kansas City’s history, a company earned top three projects in the nation.
Curious about what kind of awards allow us to claim to be “Award-Winning”?
Check out our awards:
- National Award of Excellence: Top 3 in Landscape Design/Build $75,000 to $100,000 range (2019)
- National Award of Excellence: Top 3 in Landscape Design/Build $500,000 (2019)
- Best of Houzz Design Award and Service Award: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Best Before and After Transformation Midwest Region, Unilock: 2019
- Kansas City’s Top 25 Small Business in the 25 Under 25 2018
- Kansas City’s Landscape Experts- House Beautiful Magazine
- Countryside South Plaza Neighborhood: Best Holiday Home
- Numerous Neighborhood Yard of the Month Awards
- Kansas City’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2019
- Kansas City’s #1 Landscape Company: Blogger Local
Envision working with an organization who has been featured in several national magazines, educational events, and interviewed as an “expert” within the industry. .
Featured Articles and Interviews in:
- Elle Décor Magazine
- House Beautiful Magazine
- Coastal Design Magazine
- The Hills Magazine
- Expert Advice in Trade Publications: The Landscape Professional
- Educator or Contributor for Belgard University, Kansas State University, and Kansas Turfgrass Conference
Certification + Education
Does the company you’re considering have credentials indicating they’re capable of delivering on your investment in outdoor living? Experience and education go hand in hand, but you cannot have one without the other. A lot of people have experience at doing things poorly. Some of them, for decades. By combining education and experience, we believe you benefit from the best of both worlds.
Our certifications, education, and organizations:
- ICPI Certified Paver Installers: 7 Certified Technicians
- SRW Certified Retaining Wall Installers: 4 Technicians
- Kansas and Missouri Certified Chemical Applicators
- Degreed Professionals: Horticulture, Accounting, Gen Business
- Kansas State: 12 team members
- Iowa State: 1 team member
- South West Missouri State: 1 team member
- HEMP: Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
- NALP: National Association of Landscape Professionals
- KNLA: Kansas Nursery and Landscape Association
- The Western Nursery and Landscape Association