High Prairie Landscape Group takes landscape maintenance in Kansas City to a new level. We’ve listened to our clients and their concerns with past companies. We offer landscape maintenance with several key differences from our competitors:
- Better Communication: Online Customer Service Portal
- Live status updates for landscape services, property service history of past visits, weather reporting for each visit, complete transparency.
- Option to access the portal via the web or a mobile app.
- Easy company communication via the mobile app allows you to send a text, email, or phone call with the swipe of a finger.
- Generate site reports at any time for easy reconciling of invoices.
- Pro-Active Site Management
- We don’t wait for a phone call or complaint to address challenges. We train crews to observe and address any potential problems as pro-actively as possible.
- Quality Control Visits: Division managers and High Prairie’s Owner make frequent site visits to continue holding our services up to High Prairie’s Standards./li>
- High Standards
- Our clients often say they’ve never had a company with our level of quality and service. Our crews are trained to perform to the highest industry standards and execute based on those details.
Jan, Feb & Dec:
Pest/Disease Prevention Auto-Scheduled
& Leaf Removal:
1 Spring &1 Fall Clean-up
(Additional is hourly @ $45)
4 leaf removals
6-Step Program w/included Fungicide/Flea & Tick Treatment
Start-up, shut down, winterization
& Monthly Monitoring
Repairs hourly @$65/hour
Clients with infrequent visits desired can opt for an hourly contract at $45 per hour plus materials on their specified schedule. Please note that package clients will always have scheduling priority. Alternately, clients that desire a personal gardener at their property more than one day a week can also choose an hourly plus materials contract.