Have you heard of Poly-Stone Planters? They are a Kansas City product, offering high-style and superior function. In fact, the majority of the products sold by this company are seen on both the east and west coasts. At High Prairie Landscape, we love the lines they offer and how easy they make it to customize the shapes and colors to fit your goals. Learn more about amazing garden containers and how to implement them into your landscape design, here.
What to Look for in Garden Containers
If you are ready to purchase garden containers, there’s a few things you need to consider first. After all, you need to make sure you get a high-quality container that will meet your needs while looking great. Some things to look for include:
- Insulated walls to help prevent damage to plant roots during periods of extreme cold or heat and to ensure better plant performance.
- Superior durability that is able to stand up to weather extremes and abuse. These planters will outlast the majority of concrete and stone products.
- Planters that offer color-safe and UV resistant colors to prevent fading.
- Several color options including terracotta, green, black, bronze and white, along with customization color options.
- Shape options to help you create a custom look.
- Water wells to ensure excess water can drain out of the planter.
Remember, not all planters may offer all the features listed here, but you should try to find the ones that meet as many of the specifications as possible.
Designing with Garden Containers
Once you have found the garden containers you want to use, you can begin planning out your design. In most cases, it is best to have a design in mind before you go shopping. This will help ensure you get the right type and size of containers for your plans.
You can create beautiful, aesthetically pleasing setups with the right garden containers. For example, you can use them on your deck, along the railing, or on your porch as “pillars” around the door. You can also use garden containers in the yard. The natural looking containers are great for this, as they tend to “blend in” well, rather than sticking out like a sore thumb in the middle of your yard.
Making an Investment in Garden Planters
Keep in mind, purchasing garden containers can represent a pretty big investment. As a result, you want to make sure you find quality containers that also meet the look and style you desire.
As mentioned before, Kansas City made, Poly-Stone planters are ideal for you if you desire a planter that offers both durability and style, along with the ultimate list of features – including the two most important – insulation and function.
If you need more information on garden planters, what to purchase and how to use them in your landscape design, then feel free to reach out to the professionals. They can help you get the results you want from the planters you purchase.